Certificates - Good Standing with BBB.
National Contractors is an approved applicator for major roofing and siding manufacturers.
National Contractors has achieved the exclusive status of Master Elite Roofing Contractor for GAF Materials Corporation, North America's largest roofing manufacturer.
Only 3% of the roofing contractors in the U.S. have achieved Master Elite status.To become a certified GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor we had to show that we are:
- Fully licensed.
- Properly insured.
- Professionally managed.
- With hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
- Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installation.
- Material defect coverage up to 50 years.
- Covers entire roofing system.
- Installation labor included, lifetime.
- Workmanship coverage up to 25 years.
- Tear-off and disposal costs included.
- Factory inspection of completed roof.
- Warranty transferable.
- Good Housekeeping protection.
Go to GAFMC directly to find out more about warranties and Master Elite Program. Our GAF License # ME 00738.
National Contractors' Construction Managers and Supervisors have met the requirements of the Vinyl Siding Institute Certified Installer Program. VSI Certified Installers received training, hands-on instructions, and a written test on proper vinyl siding installation techniques.The VSI Installer Program covers the following:
- Background on vinyl siding, its history, designs, benefits.
- Safety issues involved when installing vinyl siding.
- Preparation of a weather-resistant barrier, window and door flashings.
- Installation of accessories, soffit, and fascia.
- Installation of horizontal and vertical siding.
Check with Vinyl Siding Institute to find out more.