National Contractors specializes in installation of roofs, exterior finishes, and reconstruction of residential and commercial buildings.
Our other services include: exterior painting, concrete, masonry, and also inspections and evaluations of the existing systems.
We understand there are many contractors to chose from with regard to your construction needs. Checking the following list may help to avoid some of the common problems:
- Verify contractor's license, general liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Make sure the contractor gets all required permits.
- Ask if supervisor or foreman is on the job daily.
- Beware of false discounts, high pressure salespeople, door to door contractors.
- Going with the lowest price does not always save money.
- Beware of down payments.
- Check contractor's referrals and warranty.